Enrollment & Memberships
- An online unique membership number which will be the login ID and password shall be allocated to the buyer on booking / purchase of a Prestige Group Apartment/Villa. The use of this membership number and associated benefits is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and other Program Terms and Conditions that may be issued from time to time, to the benefit of customers of Prestige Group.
- Prestige Connect members cannot maintain membership in or earn points on multiple accounts.
- Membership of Prestige Connect is not transferable to any third party and may only be used by the member. A member can have only one membership number here under.
- Employees of Prestige Group are not entitled to the benefits under the Prestige Connect Scheme.
- Except as specified herein, the membership to the Prestige Connect is valid for the lifetime of the member.
- Any Prestige Connect member can recommend family/friends for any category for any Prestige Group projects and the point structure would be as described later.
- Prestige Connect program may be discontinued at any time, with or without notice to the members. Accumulation of points shall cease immediately on termination of the Program. However, members shall be given 3 months' time from the date the Program termination is announced, to redeem the desired reward/s.
- Prestige Group reserves the right to discontinue membership to the Prestige Connect of any member who appears to be using the Program in a manner inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions, or the intent of the Program, or any portion of the Program, including, but not limited to, reward redemption, or, if a member commits misconduct or fraud, or misuses the Program's benefits and reward, misuses the Program of its facilities etc. Prestige Group, also reserves the right to discontinue membership of any member who acts in a manner inconsistent with local or state laws, statutes or ordinances. Discontinued membership may result in losing all accumulated reward points and the cancellation of all Prestige Connect rewards, benefits and Connects.
Earning and Accrual of Points
- Membership to the Prestige Connect Program entitles members to earn points, which can be redeemed for rewards in accordance with the Terms & Conditions of the Program.
- Points shall be allocated only for purchases from the day the Program is launched.
- Points shall be allocated to the buyer only on receipt of payment of 20% basic value of the property and once property agreement is signed by the buyer and 50% of points will be assigned to connected family/friends mentioned in portal as a gift.
- Connect points does not have any monetary value, points are only redeemable with in the specified period of program.
- No purchase/assignment of points is permitted. A member cannot do so in order to redeem such points for a reward.
- Prestige Group reserves the right to rectify points from a member's account if the points have been erroneously recorded under the account.
- Referrers shall be entitled to points under the Loyalty Program even if the buyer he/she has referred purchasers of Prestige Group Apartment/Villa/Unit through some other scheme.
- On resale of Prestige Group Apartment/Villa/Unit by the member, he/she shall disentitle to his/her points gained under Prestige Group Connect Program.
- In case the buyer upgrades or shifts to a higher unit in any of the Prestige Group Apartment/Villa/Unit, then he/she will be entitled for points depending on what category the new Apartment/Villa/Unit fall into.
- Applicable taxes if any shall be collected or deducted at the time of redemption of points.
- The membership is entitled to get points as per the table below
Expiry of Points
- The points are valid for a period of 1 year.
- Upon expiry of the one year period, the accumulated points, if not redeemed, will lapse.
- A minimum of 1 confirmed purchase of another Prestige Group Apartment/Villa/Unit is required for redemption. However, on receipt of 20% payment of the basic value of the property and once property agreement is signed by the buyer is required for enabling the redemption process for both the buyer as well as the Referrer gifted.
- The products or the gift vouchers shall be delivered by the Program Partners to the member's mailing address within 30 working days
- In case the customer opts for a gift voucher, it shall be the responsibility of the customer to check and ensure that the gift items are purchased before the expiry date of the vouchers; failing which the voucher shall lapse.
- Prestige Group, reserves the right to exclude the products and services featured in the catalogue for redemption of the points, in subsequent editions of the catalogue, if any.
- All rewards / gifts are subject to availability and supplier restrictions. Prestige Group. May, without notice, withdraw or substitute any reward/gift for another reward/gift of comparable value and nature. In case the exact model of the merchandise mentioned in the rewards catalogue is not available at the time of redemption, an alternate model of the product which is similar in price and quality shall be made available to the member. Prestige Connect points can be redeemed for gifts as featured in the Prestige Group Website.
- All taxes and applicable incidental expenses shall be borne by the member unless mentioned otherwise.
- Delivery of merchandise shall be an arrangement between the member and the vendor and, Prestige Group shall have no responsibility for non-delivery / late delivery or quality of products etc.
- Transportation, Installation, Courier Costs, etc. incurred with regard to redemption shall be at the sole responsibility of the member.
- No credit or substitutions shall be given for any rewards that are only partially used.
- Redeemed rewards/gifts once issued/delivered shall not be changed and the member shall not be entitled to any refund or credit for the points redeemed nor can these be re-converted back to points
- In case of cancellation/termination of a property purchased, the buyer, as well as the referrer, shall not be entitled to the points allocated to them for that particular purchase, but shall retain their respective membership numbers, if already a member. The Points pertaining to that transaction shall get automatically reversed on such cancellation/termination.
- In case of cancellation/termination of a property purchase where the buyer has already redeemed his/her points pertaining to that particular transaction, then the equivalent amount that has been redeemed shall be recovered from the advance /booking amount paid towards such property purchase.
- No rewards point can be redeemed for cash with Prestige Group.
- All interpretations of the Terms and Conditions and Program rules shall be at the sole discretion of Prestige Group.
- In the event of any grievance/dispute of the member on the services pertaining to the Loyalty Program, the same shall be sorted out as soon as possible by way of discussions between such member and a representative of Prestige Group. If such grievance/dispute is not sorted out to the satisfaction of the member, the decision of Prestige Group., in respect to the Program shall be final and binding.
- Terms and Conditions of Prestige Connect and the relationship between Prestige Connect Loyalty Program and/or Prestige Group., and each member are governed by Indian law. By becoming a Member of the Prestige Connect Loyalty Program, each member submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in Bangalore.
© 2018 Prestige Estates Projects Ltd. All rights reserved.